Rain, rain, go away...
When I arrived here yesterday morning, it was beautiful. Sun was out shining and it was relatively warm. By the afternoon, Vancouver didn't surprise me when it started to sprinkle and eventually rain. Hmmm....I do miss that California sunshine... However, I didn't let that put a damper on my day.
I went to Fraser St. with my Mom and we both got threaded. The two of us combined only cost $10. (I have yet to find my cheap threading place in Fremont/Bay area.) Then we went to Oakridge Mall and did a little shopping.
In the evening, some of my girlfriends came over to watch American Idol and America's Next Top Model. Thanks Cris for bringing the Tim Horton's, it definitely satisfied my craving.
Today I woke up early to go meet Suzette, Mel and Jalen to go to Park Royal. They gave Jalen a haircut and he looks so much older. Actually, he looks more like a skater boy.... But still very cute.
In the afternoon, I went to Metrotown with my Mom and we hit the MAC and Estee Lauder counters. Mom took a whole five minutes getting what she wanted. I had such a hard time getting the right MAC lipstick. I probably tried on a third of their colours and of course ended up with one of the first colours I tried on. I also splurged on a blush and two eye shadows. Man...makeup adds up. But I had gift certificates and used it all! I never go make-up shopping, but when I do...watch out!
So, I really don't know how the rain was involved in all of this...I just don't like it. Ed arrives tomorrow afternoon. Maybe he should bring the sunshine with him. But then again, the sun always shines when he's around......hehehehe...and you may puke riiiiight abooouuut now....
I went to Fraser St. with my Mom and we both got threaded. The two of us combined only cost $10. (I have yet to find my cheap threading place in Fremont/Bay area.) Then we went to Oakridge Mall and did a little shopping.
In the evening, some of my girlfriends came over to watch American Idol and America's Next Top Model. Thanks Cris for bringing the Tim Horton's, it definitely satisfied my craving.
Today I woke up early to go meet Suzette, Mel and Jalen to go to Park Royal. They gave Jalen a haircut and he looks so much older. Actually, he looks more like a skater boy.... But still very cute.
In the afternoon, I went to Metrotown with my Mom and we hit the MAC and Estee Lauder counters. Mom took a whole five minutes getting what she wanted. I had such a hard time getting the right MAC lipstick. I probably tried on a third of their colours and of course ended up with one of the first colours I tried on. I also splurged on a blush and two eye shadows. Man...makeup adds up. But I had gift certificates and used it all! I never go make-up shopping, but when I do...watch out!
So, I really don't know how the rain was involved in all of this...I just don't like it. Ed arrives tomorrow afternoon. Maybe he should bring the sunshine with him. But then again, the sun always shines when he's around......hehehehe...and you may puke riiiiight abooouuut now....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home