Life According to Mrs. Cruz

Sunday, November 04, 2007

NO!

This is Malaya's favorite word nowadays. Everything is a big "NO!" and sometimes it's a "NO, KUYA!" She's too funny and too cute though when she does it. It's hard to punish her sometimes. But she does get her timeouts now and she does say sorry when she's done something bad most of the time.

I was just reading a past entry about Isaac and his "ayaw's" and needless to say, it's the exact same phase Malaya's going through right now. My memory must be really bad because I was just telling Ed the other day that I just don't remember Isaac being this way. But as my blog proves, I was wrong. Now I know why I used to blog... it's to definitely keep track of where we've been and what we were thinking at the time.

So, with that said, I am going to try and reduce the facebooking and poking and finding long lost friends. It's time to get in touch with my blogging side. I hope others feel the same way too... just seems like everyone has stopped blogging.

But FACEBOOK is still FUN!

1 Comments:

  • Wow, a post!! :)

    I remember when Issac used to say 'ayaw'! So does Malaya say 'no' or 'ayaw' too?

    By Blogger bev, at 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home