Life According to Mrs. Cruz

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Catch up time

The past couple of days Ed and I have been busy fixing up our room to make it livable. Ed played hookey on Monday so we were able to get a lot done. And YES everyone, we got the TV! When we went back to Best Buy, the TV that we were almost going to get, before going home to think about it, was repriced $20 more than the original price. Maaaaannnnn, I hate that! But it's ok, we settled for something else which is just as good. And, yes Marty, it's a 27 inch (I didn't need to twist Ed's arm or anything). Needless to say, I am thoroughly enjoying our new TV and American cable (hehehe...Cris you have to be jealous).

I tried calling my family yesterday, and no one was home. Played phone tag with the Alvarez-Matias household, I'll try them again today. Things are getting better here and I am loving the time with Ed. Playing house is not playing anymore, I found myself doing our laundry and ironing his clothes. And I don't mind it! (I know, all the real housewives are saying, "You just wait, honey. That time will pass.") I know, but for now, let me enjoy it. Without the baby here yet, we are A-OK.

Speaking of the baby, he or she is kicking on a regular basis, usually in the evenings. We are not going to find out what the gender is because we want to be surprised. But yes, we do have some names to pick out. At Likha practice on Sunday, some of the musicians were making up combo names for Edward and Tina...Edwina, Edna, Tinard...the list goes on. Thanks for the suggestions, but no thanks. Why do people do that to their children anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home