A Day of Fun
Happy April Fool's Day everyone!! (How did this day come about anyway?)
When I was teaching, my third grade students would try to play little tricks on me. Nothing major, just things like putting a small rubber animal in my water, writing jokes or putting snakes (made out of paper) on my desk, etc. The pranks were pretty lame, but I always went along with it and laughed or reacted the way they wanted me to. I miss that...I wonder what they're doing to their teacher today?
When I was teaching, my third grade students would try to play little tricks on me. Nothing major, just things like putting a small rubber animal in my water, writing jokes or putting snakes (made out of paper) on my desk, etc. The pranks were pretty lame, but I always went along with it and laughed or reacted the way they wanted me to. I miss that...I wonder what they're doing to their teacher today?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home