Rain or Storm?
I find it funny that people here think that it's STORMING whenever it's raining. A storm to me is heavy rain with thunder and lightning. A storm to Californians is rain, be it light or heavy.
Well, I woke up to a STORM this morning. I drove to Isaac's Baby N Me class in a STORM. I wonder if we're gonna get through this STORM. It's supposed to STORM most of the week.
The more I look at the word STORM, the more I think it looks strange. Don't you hate it when you look at a word for too long and think that it's spelled incorrectly?
To my friends up north, how's the STORM in Vancouver?
Ok, ok...I got carried away....
Well, I woke up to a STORM this morning. I drove to Isaac's Baby N Me class in a STORM. I wonder if we're gonna get through this STORM. It's supposed to STORM most of the week.
The more I look at the word STORM, the more I think it looks strange. Don't you hate it when you look at a word for too long and think that it's spelled incorrectly?
To my friends up north, how's the STORM in Vancouver?
Ok, ok...I got carried away....

2 Comments:
When I went running I got storm all over me and alot of the storm soaked into my hair and a little got into my ears. Rhoel.
By
R, at 4:32 PM
All I can say is that today, it felt like the perfect STORM.
By
Big Sexy, at 9:54 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home