Life According to Mrs. Cruz

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

3 days and counting....

Well, I've been back here in Vancouver for about 3 days now. As expected, it's been raining almost the whole time. But it hasn't put a damper on my visit just yet.

I arrived on Sunday and had dinner with my family that evening. Nothing like Mom's cooking to fill an empty stomach. Actually my brother and Suzette did most of the preparations. But it was GOOD!!! I also received a phone call that evening from Kevin. He told us Katrina had her baby that morning. How EXCITING! Little Caleb has entered our world.

On Monday, we had a shopping day with Mom, Dad and Jalen at Capilano Mall. Crap Mall has not changed one bit. I love it! In the evening, Joy, Suzette, Isaac and I, went to the Women's Hospital to visit Katrina and Caleb. What a cute baby! I received the privilege of holding him. Kevin has not let anyone else hold him other than their Lolo. I totally understand the overprotectiveness. We went through that too!!

Last night, I surprised most of KP at their dress rehearsal. It was so nice to see everyone again. There were a lot of new faces. The group is getting ready for their big show in Prince Rupert. I think they will do fabulous! I watched most of their rehearsal and it definitely made me a little jealous that I wasn't going. It was wierd being an audience member after being a part of the group for so long. I thought the rehearsal went well and they are well prepared to "WOW" Prince Rupert. Break a leg guys!! (I am definitely looking forward to a joint show with Likha next June!)

It has been 3 days since we left Daddy. It has been tough not being able to see him. I know it's been hard on him too, coming home from work without us there. But we will be home soon. Someone should just invent a travelling machine that could get us to places within seconds. Life would be so much easier. Am I right?

5 Comments:

  • yes, you are right, babe 8)

    By Blogger Edward, at 2:19 PM  

  • You are lucky that it's raining up there, 'cause we just had another heat wave this past couple of days, I kind of missing the rain right now, but I think that's just heat exhaustion talking, I wouldn't change anything as far as the weather pattern is concerned.

    Anyways, say hi to everyone for me.

    By Blogger Big Sexy, at 8:04 PM  

  • I'm going to Orlando on Tuesday. Now THAT will be rain!

    By Blogger Mur, at 9:52 AM  

  • Hi Tina (this is me NICK)...actually, it was really good. I was anticipating crying and the whole nine yards, but she was good. The first night was probably the worse out of the 3 nights. However, worse wasn't that bad at all because Lauryn was just looking for mommy and that was it - so after a couple of minutes of whining (her not me), she fell back asleep and the next night was better because she actually slept through. NICE...

    Ed...now Tina can go clubbing without a worry. You see Tina coming home early in the morning from clubbing is OKAY. But, the "team" is always better. I'm glad melanie is back.

    By Blogger Mel, at 5:24 PM  

  • hi tina! i was so happy to see you watching our practice a while ago, i got to see your baby! awww.. i was going to talk to you afterwards but i think you left before it was finished right? anyways, hope you visit again! bye!

    By Blogger jamboree, at 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home