Life According to Mrs. Cruz

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Who smells?


My little skunk
Originally uploaded by Tina Cruz.

My little skunk, that's who! Check out our photos from the pumpkin patch this past Halloween weekend. We had so much fun! Isaac even went trick-or-treating with his pal Max on Sunday night. Halloween is only going to get better every year!

6 Comments:

  • gotta say PePe LePew look darn cute! hahah very nice pics guys =)

    By Blogger Randy, at 7:00 PM  

  • Cute lil stinker ;-)

    By Blogger Gary, at 10:55 PM  

  • That's the cutest skunk I ever did see!

    By Blogger Mur, at 12:12 PM  

  • I love the pictures!! that's the only skunk I wanna kiss!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:58 PM  

  • He's sooo cute guys! Can't wait til we get to dress up Kilara. It would be so awesome if our kids could go trick or treating together. Maybe one day! Take Care!
    Joy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:53 PM  

  • Hey Tina, it's Angelica. Rodel gave me the link to your journal & I just had to comment on Isaac's picture!! Oh girl, he's SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!! Such a handsome lil' boy =) Anyhoo, hope you're doing well!! Take care & talk to you soon....you know, we ARE pseudo-american puahahaha...

    By Blogger AngelicaJaide, at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home