Medical TV
I am excited to watch this week's episode. I know that Carter is leaving the ER so I hope he will at least be reunited with Kem. I am so sad. This season so far has been disappointing, Carter is the only reason I am still watching.
On a different note, this new show is very interesting and has got me hooked! Besides Patrick Dempsey, most of the actors are no-namers or ones that didn't get big doing other gigs. There have only been 7 episodes and I think the season is ending. I hope this show does well, I'd hate to see another good show not survive the ratings. Watch it!
On a different note, this new show is very interesting and has got me hooked! Besides Patrick Dempsey, most of the actors are no-namers or ones that didn't get big doing other gigs. There have only been 7 episodes and I think the season is ending. I hope this show does well, I'd hate to see another good show not survive the ratings. Watch it!

3 Comments:
Oh my gosh Tin! I am hooked too! Maybe cuz I love Patrick Dempsey (he's yummy) and Sandra Oh ...not sure why, but I am drawn to Dr. Burke (Isaiah Washington)
Mish
By
Anonymous, at 1:17 PM
(that's Mish M, not Mish E.)
By
Anonymous, at 1:17 PM
ohman, i dig that show too!!!! & i agree, ER hasn't been that exciting lately. bah!
By
AngelicaJaide, at 10:12 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home