Ordering Online
I love ordering online. It's so convenient. In the past month, I've ordered a few things for Isaac. I also love how you can track your packages! It's so cool to see where the package is and know approximately when it will be arriving. You can actually see where and when the package was scanned. I love how you can see the little journey the package had to go through to get to our house! The past couple of items I've ordered, came right on the the day it was supposed to. I love it!
My fellow Canucks, feel free to send anything our way to get up north. My bro has taken advantage many a time. Now I am expecting more than a handful of DBD's for my crazy pilipino soap opera watcher friends! I just can't guarantee it'll actually get to you! =) I love to get packages.. even if they're not for me. Oh, the little pleasures in life!
My fellow Canucks, feel free to send anything our way to get up north. My bro has taken advantage many a time. Now I am expecting more than a handful of DBD's for my crazy pilipino soap opera watcher friends! I just can't guarantee it'll actually get to you! =) I love to get packages.. even if they're not for me. Oh, the little pleasures in life!

2 Comments:
It took me a year or two after I moved to Seattle to finally start shopping online, but I've been doing it ever since. I've even bought steaks and meats online. mmm...
Check out these sites for deals and coupons...
www.dealnews.com
www.techbargains.com
http://forums.slickdeals.net/f9-hot-deals.html?
By
Anonymous, at 1:16 PM
Now do you see the joys of my job when I see people faces light up when I get to their door. No if I can only get this rainy weather out of the way, I'll be cool.
By
Big Sexy, at 8:25 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home