posted by mrs cruz at 9:08 PM
isaac looks so scared!i think that is the same Easter Bunny I have a picture with from years ago. I guess he hasn't changed.
By bev, at 12:45 PM
I'd be scared too! Look at how big that Bunny's head is.Malaya looks so chill just sitting there ;-)
By Gary, at 1:19 PM
The reason Isaac wasn't crying is because he was too busy having a mini baby panic attack. 20 years from now he's going to be in therepy trying to rationalyze his irrational fear of fuzzy bunny slippers. Rhoel.
By R, at 11:11 AM
I mean just look at his hands! His 'close open' hand coordination has just gone right out the window! Rhoel.
By R, at 11:13 AM
very cute!!! Hope you guys had a nice Easter! btw - you brought back memories of my stag...ayayay!
By Mel, at 3:04 PM
Post a Comment << Home
Me and my view of the world. A former Canuck living in the U.S. of A.
5 Comments:
isaac looks so scared!
i think that is the same Easter Bunny I have a picture with from years ago. I guess he hasn't changed.
By
bev, at 12:45 PM
I'd be scared too! Look at how big that Bunny's head is.
Malaya looks so chill just sitting there ;-)
By
Gary, at 1:19 PM
The reason Isaac wasn't crying is because he was too busy having a mini baby panic attack. 20 years from now he's going to be in therepy trying to rationalyze his irrational fear of fuzzy bunny slippers. Rhoel.
By
R, at 11:11 AM
I mean just look at his hands! His 'close open' hand coordination has just gone right out the window! Rhoel.
By
R, at 11:13 AM
very cute!!! Hope you guys had a nice Easter! btw - you brought back memories of my stag...ayayay!
By
Mel, at 3:04 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home