Happy Anniversary Blog!
I meant to post this on the actual day, but I missed it. Last Friday was my first blog anniversary. Woo hoo!
The next day I moved to the bay area. Wow! It seems like only yesterday when this happened. So much has happened as most of you aware. I really haven't had the time to reflect lately on the past. It has been tough at times but the good has definitely outweighed the bad. Despite the rain lately, I can't complain too much about the weather. At least it's isn't snowing. But people here driving in the rain is just as bad as people trying to drive in Vancouver when it's snowing. I am looking forward to more sunshine soon and a visit from my Mom and Dad in the next month or so. Also, my good friends, Kat, Kev, and Caleb will be visiting in May. Then, we'll be visiting Vancouver in June!!
Here's to many more years with new friends and family here! Vancouver... still miss you.
It's also Oscar night tonight... can't wait to see what everyone is wearing...
The next day I moved to the bay area. Wow! It seems like only yesterday when this happened. So much has happened as most of you aware. I really haven't had the time to reflect lately on the past. It has been tough at times but the good has definitely outweighed the bad. Despite the rain lately, I can't complain too much about the weather. At least it's isn't snowing. But people here driving in the rain is just as bad as people trying to drive in Vancouver when it's snowing. I am looking forward to more sunshine soon and a visit from my Mom and Dad in the next month or so. Also, my good friends, Kat, Kev, and Caleb will be visiting in May. Then, we'll be visiting Vancouver in June!!
Here's to many more years with new friends and family here! Vancouver... still miss you.
It's also Oscar night tonight... can't wait to see what everyone is wearing...

1 Comments:
wow, it's been a year already! girl you are still very much missed up here but it's good to know you're settled in down there!
hopefully once this jota is done i can schedule a trip down...
By
cristina, at 12:19 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home