There must be some Torros in the atmosphere...
Actually I think the first line goes...."Brrr... it's cold in here!"
It's been pretty nippy here in Fremont. It must be colder in the city. It almost feels like I am back in Vancouver, without the snow. (Talked to my Mom tonight and she said it's snowing again over there.) I hope it starts to get warmer, I want to start wearing flip flops again! The sun is deceiving. It looks warm but when you get outside, it nips ya in the butt. Some girls are brave enough to wear tank tops. I got some cool duvet slippers this past Christmas (Thanks Shellz!) I am taking advantage of them and they are soooo warm.
Well, I am off to watch White Chicks with the husband. I'm
out.
O-E-O-E-O.... Ice, ice, ice... Break it down... (Sorry, had to do it... that movie was dumb, but hella funny!)
It's been pretty nippy here in Fremont. It must be colder in the city. It almost feels like I am back in Vancouver, without the snow. (Talked to my Mom tonight and she said it's snowing again over there.) I hope it starts to get warmer, I want to start wearing flip flops again! The sun is deceiving. It looks warm but when you get outside, it nips ya in the butt. Some girls are brave enough to wear tank tops. I got some cool duvet slippers this past Christmas (Thanks Shellz!) I am taking advantage of them and they are soooo warm.
Well, I am off to watch White Chicks with the husband. I'm
out.
O-E-O-E-O.... Ice, ice, ice... Break it down... (Sorry, had to do it... that movie was dumb, but hella funny!)

6 Comments:
it's ok tina, you're not the only one who loves that movie!! =)
for the record we are back to vancouver weather - it's pouring rain. we had a massive cold front but now it's a bit warmer...just wet.
"it's alright, that's ok, you're gonna pump our gas someday!"
By
cristina, at 9:09 AM
Ok, I'm lame. What movie is that?
By
Mur, at 10:29 AM
Cris - I can always count on you to know what I am talking about. :)
Mur - The movie is "Bring it On". It's an old cheerleader movie. It's pretty funny.
By
mrs cruz, at 10:55 AM
duh! I loved that movie!
By
Mur, at 2:00 PM
omg, weren't the wayans brothers too scary to watch?
By
Bryan, at 12:09 PM
Hotties in Cheerleader uniforms, what's not to like? Rhoel.
By
R, at 5:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home