Life According to Mrs. Cruz

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Welcome 2005!

I can't believe it's 2005 already. 2004 was a fabulous year! New country, new baby, new house, great husband... Next year I am looking forward to getting a new job, Isaac's first everything from crawling to walking and talking, a trip to Brazil, more renovations to the house, etc. The list can go on...

One thing that Ed and I are focussed on is laying off the junk food and to keeping a stricter running and working out schedule. I haven't really thought of anything else to do as a New Year's resolution. I guess I am just thankful for having the things that I do considering that the tragic victims of the Asian tsunami have very little. I hope some kind of miracle happens.

Anyway, we are back home in a few days. Boo hoo! Maybe we'll bring back the sunshine to the bay area. What's with all the rain lately?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home