Vancouver, Here we Come!
Later on this afternoon, we are leaving for Vancouver. It will be our first time to fly as a family. I'm sure it'll be fun.
So what am I doing up so late? I've been finishing up the Christmas cards that have to be sent out this morning before we go. We also had to do laundry, clean up, watch the finale of the apprentice, finish painting and can you believe none of us have packed yet? That's ok though, we have the morning to do it and since we plenty of travel experience from here to Vancouver and vice versa it shouldn't take too long. Hmmm...we'll see tomorrow, it all depends on Isaac's mood.
Any way, wish us a happy trip. The next post shall be in Canada! Woo Hoo!!
So what am I doing up so late? I've been finishing up the Christmas cards that have to be sent out this morning before we go. We also had to do laundry, clean up, watch the finale of the apprentice, finish painting and can you believe none of us have packed yet? That's ok though, we have the morning to do it and since we plenty of travel experience from here to Vancouver and vice versa it shouldn't take too long. Hmmm...we'll see tomorrow, it all depends on Isaac's mood.
Any way, wish us a happy trip. The next post shall be in Canada! Woo Hoo!!

4 Comments:
Have fun up there. Say hi to everyone for me. I wish I could go to KP's x-mas party, but it's hectic at work and I think I might have to work this saturday. See ya next year.
By
Big Sexy, at 6:40 AM
can't wait to see you guys this weekend! it's funny how the finale of our favorite shows always take priority to other things! have a safe flight!
By
Mel, at 7:46 AM
Oh btw Tina since you've been gone Canada has uped it's terrorist alert from transparent to opaque and they won't let you in without the secret handshake. Rhoel.
By
R, at 11:35 AM
Have a great time! Merry Christmas!
By
Mur, at 1:32 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home