Life According to Mrs. Cruz

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Depressing

I am so sad. Isaac is sick, again. I can't believe it. I feel so bad as a mother. What did I do wrong? He was just miserable last night. I hope he doesn't have another ear infection. Last time he was sick we had to miss our Halloween Mommy N Me meeting. Today we are missing the Thanksgiving feast. So sad.

I hope this one clears up fast. At least he's in good spirits right now but it'll probably hit him later tonight. I think we're just gonna stay home until his first birthday. Yeah right, that would be ideal. Or better, we could make him his own little bubble to live in!

3 Comments:

  • don't worry mommy cruz it's just the season. hope you both feel better soon!! :)

    By Blogger cristina, at 1:23 PM  

  • yes, last weekend the weather was weird! Nice and sunny during the day but windy at night. I thought I was going to get sick too!

    guess I won't see you two at rondalla tonight...have a good Thanksgiving!

    the other mrs. cruz

    By Blogger bev, at 1:35 PM  

  • Don't worry Tina. Before Emily turned one, it seem like she was always sick..after she recovers from a cold she has already caught another. Just remember that Isaac is building up his immunity and the next thing you know, you can't remember the last time he was sick.
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Michelle

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home