Tubig, please.
Today I start my all water diet. Actually it's not really a diet because I am not trying to lose weight. I am just trying to eat and drink a little more healthier. I have been drinking way too much soda and sugar filled juices and iced teas.
There's something about the water here that is just not the same in Canada. Canadian tap water is ICE cold. So my husband bought us a nice water cooler. It still isn't quite the same so I have had a hard time drinking it. But I'll have to try for at least a week. I know that it may not sound like too much of a challenge, but it is to me.
Now I just have to start working on cutting out fast food too, because I can still eat whatever I want. One thing at a time, people.
There's something about the water here that is just not the same in Canada. Canadian tap water is ICE cold. So my husband bought us a nice water cooler. It still isn't quite the same so I have had a hard time drinking it. But I'll have to try for at least a week. I know that it may not sound like too much of a challenge, but it is to me.
Now I just have to start working on cutting out fast food too, because I can still eat whatever I want. One thing at a time, people.

5 Comments:
it's very easy to get addicted to sugar-filled drinks, esp to keep awake! I need to start drinking only water, too.
maybe put lots of ice in your glass :)
bev
By
bev, at 12:58 PM
Girl, you're one of the lucky ones. I gain weight by just looking at food!
By
Mur, at 2:12 PM
if you want to stop eating fast food - watch "super size me" after watching even my six year old refuses to go to mc donald's!
By
sabrinasmom, at 7:58 AM
You can always drink diet sodas.
By
Gary, at 8:30 AM
diet sodas, blecch. I like the C2 Coca Cola, though - there's still sugar, just less of it! bev
By
bev, at 12:30 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home