I Gotta Keep Up...
...with this blogging thing or else Gary is gonna take me off his list. I haven't got much to blog about but I'll give you guys some tid bits about what's been going on with the Cruz's.
This past weekend we've been looking for someone to redo our carpets upstairs. The inital quote we got from this one place was just too expensive so we're shopping around. It's been pretty stressful trying to decide what to do first with the house and what kind of paints and tiles to choose. We have a lot of things to decide on and the list just seems to be neverending. Yikes, I am getting stressed just thinking about it.
On another note, Isaac has been laughing up a storm these days. Last night he had a good bout of squealing and laughing when I was singing "My bonnie lies over the ocean". Ed got the last bit of it on film. It was pretty funny. He is just getting bigger and bigger everyday. Isaac and I have a busy schedule this week. Today we went to our regular Mommy N Me class. Then tomorrow we have a playdate with one of the mommies and babies from our class. On Thursday, the same group will be going to watch a movie (with the kids) in San Jose. We're excited to watch The Incredibles!
I getting excited to go home in December! We are leaving December 17 and coming back January 4. The countdown begins...only about a month to go. Ed teased me yesterday when he said there was a seat sale this weekend to go to Vancouver. It would only cost us $300 roundtrip to fly there this weekend. That would have been cool but since the house is ours now, we have to watch our budget.
Christmas is just around the corner. I can't believe it! I have to break out the Christmas CD's to get in the mood!
This past weekend we've been looking for someone to redo our carpets upstairs. The inital quote we got from this one place was just too expensive so we're shopping around. It's been pretty stressful trying to decide what to do first with the house and what kind of paints and tiles to choose. We have a lot of things to decide on and the list just seems to be neverending. Yikes, I am getting stressed just thinking about it.
On another note, Isaac has been laughing up a storm these days. Last night he had a good bout of squealing and laughing when I was singing "My bonnie lies over the ocean". Ed got the last bit of it on film. It was pretty funny. He is just getting bigger and bigger everyday. Isaac and I have a busy schedule this week. Today we went to our regular Mommy N Me class. Then tomorrow we have a playdate with one of the mommies and babies from our class. On Thursday, the same group will be going to watch a movie (with the kids) in San Jose. We're excited to watch The Incredibles!
I getting excited to go home in December! We are leaving December 17 and coming back January 4. The countdown begins...only about a month to go. Ed teased me yesterday when he said there was a seat sale this weekend to go to Vancouver. It would only cost us $300 roundtrip to fly there this weekend. That would have been cool but since the house is ours now, we have to watch our budget.
Christmas is just around the corner. I can't believe it! I have to break out the Christmas CD's to get in the mood!

1 Comments:
I haven't felt the christmas spirit for a long time. I think I've been too busy and it kinda sneaks up to you forcing me to shop and buy whatever junk is left in the mall on Christmas eve and then it just feels like another day. I mean I fake the exitement, but it just dosn't seem the same. There's no anticipation, there's no snow! I think the only time I truely felt into the spirit of things from the last 5ish years was when I was back in Jersey about 2 christmas's ago. I think you're right, time to bust out the 'elvis sings christmas' cd! Rhoel.
By
R, at 7:38 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home