New Tricks
Isaac has learned a couple of new tricks. Just this past week he has been waving "Bye! Bye!" on demand. It's too cute!
What's even cuter is that he's also learned how to dance. Ok, so he's not a KP/Likha dancer just yet. But he is able to bob up and down with one hand up and dance. I love it!
I hope he doesn't forget these new tricks because they are too funny! I love how my son is growing up. Yikes, he'll be a year old soon! Where has the time gone?
What's even cuter is that he's also learned how to dance. Ok, so he's not a KP/Likha dancer just yet. But he is able to bob up and down with one hand up and dance. I love it!
I hope he doesn't forget these new tricks because they are too funny! I love how my son is growing up. Yikes, he'll be a year old soon! Where has the time gone?

2 Comments:
Isn't it THE best feeling when you know what you're teaching your child is actually being put into practice?!?! Isaac is SO cute!!! Cris showed me a picture of him when she got back! Hopefully, he and Lauryn'll have some time to play!
By
Mel, at 7:52 AM
Hope you are video taping him so he can laugh at himself when he grows up :-)
By
Gary, at 1:02 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home