Itching
So this past weekend, Ed and I got to shake our booties at Jeanette and Rodney’s wedding. We never go out anymore so it sure was a treat to stay up late and party with everyone. I think the last time we went dancing/clubbing was when we were in Vancouver. I think before that, it was at Bev and Gary’s wedding. Wow! The next time will probably be next year when we attended a couple friends’ weddings. Any way, with all these thoughts about dancing, I’ve been thinking it’s been a while since I’ve attended a Likha practice.
I don’t think I’ve gone to practice since we got back from Brazil. Even when I was pregnant with Isaac, I would go and dance in the back just to get the exercise. Now, I’ve just been itching to dance. I hear that practice is in a new area that isn’t exactly child friendly. So I kind of told Ed that Isaac shouldn’t go anymore. Maybe not until we are back at Jon Sims. In the meantime, that would leave me staying behind with Isaac too. I hear that workshops are starting again; I wouldn’t mind brushing up on my technique and re-learn a couple of things. Gosh, who know how rusty I am now. Or maybe I should just pick up a bandurria or octivina and join my hubby on the musicians’ end.
On another note…
Our roommates have moved in! We have welcomed Herna, Bryan and Manok into our home! Life will definitely be different in the Falcon household. Club Chateau will be missed but fond new memories will be made at …. Hmmmm… what did we say we were gonna name the house now?
And a FINAL NOTE... (from my blogger friend Kim... we are both former Vancouverites...)
Tell me again why I left this city?
I don’t think I’ve gone to practice since we got back from Brazil. Even when I was pregnant with Isaac, I would go and dance in the back just to get the exercise. Now, I’ve just been itching to dance. I hear that practice is in a new area that isn’t exactly child friendly. So I kind of told Ed that Isaac shouldn’t go anymore. Maybe not until we are back at Jon Sims. In the meantime, that would leave me staying behind with Isaac too. I hear that workshops are starting again; I wouldn’t mind brushing up on my technique and re-learn a couple of things. Gosh, who know how rusty I am now. Or maybe I should just pick up a bandurria or octivina and join my hubby on the musicians’ end.
On another note…
Our roommates have moved in! We have welcomed Herna, Bryan and Manok into our home! Life will definitely be different in the Falcon household. Club Chateau will be missed but fond new memories will be made at …. Hmmmm… what did we say we were gonna name the house now?
And a FINAL NOTE... (from my blogger friend Kim... we are both former Vancouverites...)
Tell me again why I left this city?

4 Comments:
If this country keeps going in the direction of the far-right, we're moving to Vancouver, just ask my wife.
By
DJ John, at 1:21 PM
wasn't it gonna be "falcon crest"?
By
Mel, at 12:22 PM
Vancouver is a gorgeous city. But it doesn't matter where you go, as long as you have the love of family and the warmth of good friends nearby, any city can be called "home".
By
VirtualErn, at 12:05 AM
yay! go falcon crest! thanks tina and ed for your warm hospitality and for making us feel like home. :-)
By
Bryan, at 11:08 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home