It's H.O.T., my feet hurt and we have class tonight...
It's starting again. This crazy hot weather. I wish I had air conditioning. At least back in Vancouver, there was always a cool breeze to complement the weather. Oh well, it's better than rain.
Yesterday, Ed and I had Likha practice. After dancing tahaw and filling in for bagobo my body was feeling the pain. I know I'm crazy being 6 months prego and all. My feet hurt. I guess because of the pregnancy and the hot weather, edema (swelling of hands and feet) has begun. I can only wear one wedding band. I plan on dancing for as long as I can. We'll see how the body takes it after a month.
It's going to be an exciting night...Ed and I begin our prepared childbirth and lamaze classes today. Our friends, Laurie and John, say that it's useless and we won't even use it when it actually comes to the day. All I'll want is to get that baby out. I can see myself doing just that. But it will be interesting to see what we'll learn. What can they teach in two and a half hour classes for 6 weeks? We'll also be going on a tour of the hospital where I plan to give birth. Check out the facilities!
Yesterday, Ed and I had Likha practice. After dancing tahaw and filling in for bagobo my body was feeling the pain. I know I'm crazy being 6 months prego and all. My feet hurt. I guess because of the pregnancy and the hot weather, edema (swelling of hands and feet) has begun. I can only wear one wedding band. I plan on dancing for as long as I can. We'll see how the body takes it after a month.
It's going to be an exciting night...Ed and I begin our prepared childbirth and lamaze classes today. Our friends, Laurie and John, say that it's useless and we won't even use it when it actually comes to the day. All I'll want is to get that baby out. I can see myself doing just that. But it will be interesting to see what we'll learn. What can they teach in two and a half hour classes for 6 weeks? We'll also be going on a tour of the hospital where I plan to give birth. Check out the facilities!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home