Being "home" is FABULOUS!
I know it's been a while. So sorry... been so busy since we arrived here in Vancity. It's been fabulous and Isaac and I have less than a week left. Ed left on Sunday... miss him already... he had to go back to work to teach a summer class.
Our visit home has been non-stop fun. I guess I should start off with one of the reasons why we came to Vancouver in the first place... for PAGSILANG. What an exciting show. I still get a rush thinking about it. I am so proud of the KP peeps for putting togeher a fabulous show. Looking at everyone's posts I can see that everyone had a good time. I have my own list of memories to recount but it seems that the moment is gone since I haven't been blogging regularly.
But I will say that it was a definitely a different experience to be a guest artist instead of being a member of KP. Some members of KP were saying to me that it was weird for them to see me dancing with a different group too. In the end the two groups meshed so well together, there were comments from viewers that you couldn't even tell which group was which. I take that as a good sign Likha and KP have that special bond. No divas or divos for that matter and everyone just having a great time.
So what else have I been doing? Catching up with friends and visitng places and restaurants I've missed. I've been to White Spot three times since I've been here. I can't get enough of that triple O sauce. I've visited with new babies and long time friends. It's nice for Isaac to get to know them too. Of course I can't get enough of my family. Jalen is having a jolly good time with Isaac and vice versa even though it's hard for the boys to share their toys. I had a much needed GNO last night sans Isaac having dinner and gossiping over coffee. I really don't get to do much of these type of things back in Fremont.
We leave on Saturday and once again it will be a bitter sweet moment when we do. We miss Ed a lot, I feel like a single Mom without him.
Our visit home has been non-stop fun. I guess I should start off with one of the reasons why we came to Vancouver in the first place... for PAGSILANG. What an exciting show. I still get a rush thinking about it. I am so proud of the KP peeps for putting togeher a fabulous show. Looking at everyone's posts I can see that everyone had a good time. I have my own list of memories to recount but it seems that the moment is gone since I haven't been blogging regularly.
But I will say that it was a definitely a different experience to be a guest artist instead of being a member of KP. Some members of KP were saying to me that it was weird for them to see me dancing with a different group too. In the end the two groups meshed so well together, there were comments from viewers that you couldn't even tell which group was which. I take that as a good sign Likha and KP have that special bond. No divas or divos for that matter and everyone just having a great time.
So what else have I been doing? Catching up with friends and visitng places and restaurants I've missed. I've been to White Spot three times since I've been here. I can't get enough of that triple O sauce. I've visited with new babies and long time friends. It's nice for Isaac to get to know them too. Of course I can't get enough of my family. Jalen is having a jolly good time with Isaac and vice versa even though it's hard for the boys to share their toys. I had a much needed GNO last night sans Isaac having dinner and gossiping over coffee. I really don't get to do much of these type of things back in Fremont.
We leave on Saturday and once again it will be a bitter sweet moment when we do. We miss Ed a lot, I feel like a single Mom without him.

5 Comments:
time sure does fly! it seems like it was just the other day that we "left you behind" in vancouver!
By
bev, at 12:18 PM
Tina! i'm glad i got to see you again, you did great! i wanna do that bird dance too! :) hahah
By
jamboree, at 12:23 PM
I know what you mean on the single mom thing! It's definitely hard when the hubby's nt around!!
By
Mel, at 5:03 PM
congratulations on a successful show! i'm sorry i missed it! but certainly i won't be missing the upcoming yee-haw at the Cruz Coral. i'll be bringin' my pardner and the kingston trio.
that photo of Isaac is just too cute!
LG
By
laragitara, at 5:14 PM
you went to white spot! I'm jealous.
By
Big Sexy, at 8:45 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home