Hmmm... how can I say this?
After an official visit from my OB/GYN, we figured we might as well start telling people.
Isaac is going to be a Kuya!
The little one will be due on February 13, 2006 (I know, so close to Valentine's day... well, he or she was made with love!)
We wanted the kids to be close in age and kind of planned on them being less than two years apart. With no big show this year, we figured it would be the best time.
Bev, I was so close to telling you last Sunday, but I had to wait until my appointment the next day. :)
Isaac is going to be a Kuya!
The little one will be due on February 13, 2006 (I know, so close to Valentine's day... well, he or she was made with love!)
We wanted the kids to be close in age and kind of planned on them being less than two years apart. With no big show this year, we figured it would be the best time.
Bev, I was so close to telling you last Sunday, but I had to wait until my appointment the next day. :)

19 Comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! Congratulations!!! :)
By
bev, at 10:29 AM
...and why didn't I plan the way you did??? :( that was so smart; to plan when there's no big show!
By
bev, at 10:44 AM
congratulations you breeders!! :-)
LG
By
laragitara, at 11:08 AM
Congratulations... I had a feeling this was going to come up soon!! I know that you guys were REALLY thinking about that...
Just be extra careful while travelling to Brazil, at least you get out of carrying extra stuff to/from performances like I did in the PI., and getting out of the bouncy dances like Tachok!!! hehehe
By
Anonymous, at 1:47 PM
OHMYGAWD! Congrats to you & Ed & Isaac!!!
By
AngelicaJaide, at 2:43 PM
You go Cruz family! More playmates for Isaac and the Laxa boys!
By
DJ John, at 4:16 PM
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm SO jealous right now!!! Congratulations to all of you! Isaac's going to be a great kuya!
By
Mel, at 4:27 PM
CONGRATS!!! Yay more rondalla members!! hehe
By
Bryan, at 6:07 PM
Oh my god! Congrats you guys! Girl....you were doing Blit! Are you crazy? But the lullaby part was for real, huh? You may need to be recasted for Brazil!
By
Mur, at 6:18 PM
Wait a second....you're one of the ones you mentioned in your previous post about having a baby on the way, weren't you? I was wondering why you didn't answer!
By
Mur, at 6:22 PM
"Congrats".....and thanks for the luv on my journey to the blog world.
By
Mur, at 10:45 PM
That last Mur comment was from Rich
By
Mur, at 11:09 PM
wow! congratulations tina!
By
double R, at 11:44 AM
....and congratulations ed!
By
double R, at 11:44 AM
Hi Tin, congratulations again! You should tell everyone how you tried to tell us all at Guu and how none of us caught on!
michelle =)
By
Anonymous, at 12:15 PM
haha, oh yeah, what michelle said! :)
anyways, next time just tell me a little bit S-L-O-W-E-R cuz sometimes i don't catch on so fast. hehe. congrats again!!!!
By
cristina, at 2:27 PM
yay! congrats! =D
By
bernadette, at 10:07 PM
Hi Tina & Ed - Congratulations !!! Luv JC and Kim
By
jcandkim, at 8:47 AM
Wow, Congrats you guys! Rhoel.
By
R, at 2:13 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home