Let the game begin...
It's baby pool time people! Thanks to my good ol' pal and wing woman, Crisper, the baby pool has begun. If you want to join in on the fun go to www.expectnet.com and type in "babymatiascruz" under login. It's pretty cool and she has prizes to give out courtesy of BP. Good luck everyone! And don't count on me or Ed for giving you any hints...

3 Comments:
Hey mama-to-be!!! I think it would only be fair for you to post a picture of your growing belly so we can make a better guess before the deadline! We're going into this competion blind!!!
I miss you guys!
By
Mel, at 8:23 AM
I know, Vancouver peeps do have the short stick on this one since you haven't seen me in a while. I'll try to post a pic from the shower....
By
mrs cruz, at 10:04 AM
tina, you and ed and join too!! (that just means you're not allowed to induce - unless it's on the 16th) :)
By
cristina, at 10:07 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home