Phew!
What a weekend! Likha took part in San Francisco's Ethnic Dance Festival this past weekend. It was a great experience and an honour to be a part of such a great event! (Even if I only had to shake a rattle...) Check out the review! It was really cool being exposed to different dance companies and watching them perform their dances. Everyone was so supportive and friendly! Jazz hands to everyone! Some even shed a tear when it was all over...as Warren said...It felt like summer camp had ended.

3 Comments:
sounds like an incredible experience -- i wish we had something like that here!
By
double R, at 7:27 AM
oh but you shook that rattle like you owned it!!! :) bev
By
bev, at 5:09 PM
I'm glad you got to experience the festival. I surely had fun when I did it back in the day (can't quite remember when. It's so much fun and self fulfilling to do something like it. Kudos to all of you.
By
Big Sexy, at 9:43 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home