Life According to Mrs. Cruz

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Yeehaw!

I hope everyone is prepared for Isaac's western theme party! I know we aren't. It's gonna be crazy the next couple of days as we prepare. It's quite stressful doing this sort of thing. I am glad he only turns one once. Will keep you guys updated!

4 Comments:

  • sounds like fun i'm sorry to miss it! but give isaac a big kiss from his yaya and you can blow up this pic for effect at the partay:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/81688566@N00/23930754/

    :)

    By Blogger cristina, at 12:26 PM  

  • are people going to be dressed up? gary and I went to a hawaii-themed birthday party a couple of weeks ago, and i wore my hawaiian attire. when we showed up, people were wearing turtlenecks and jeans, and a lei! that doesn't count! :P

    By Blogger bev, at 4:25 PM  

  • I was all ready to go with the ten gallon hat, leather chaps and spurs but I totally forgot I made MotoGP commitments for this weekend. Hope you guys have fun, it sounds like it'll be a blast.

    By Blogger VirtualErn, at 4:59 PM  

  • the musni monkeys and i are coming! and yes, we will be dressed up. i'm looking forward to your party. this is the first birthday party we're going to get to attend this year, finally!!! will there be buffalo stew and bear jerky? :-)

    By Blogger laragitara, at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home